Monday 9 March 2009

Oh hell yeah!


So, while killing time, waiting for my awesome carrot cake to bake, I came across this amazing little contraption. Okay, I didn't actually find, it, I saw it on one of my other favourite blogs , but that's beside the point.

It's a sword. That is cleverly hidden in your belt. And naturally, you must be naked to use it.

Click here for the mind blowing video of how a hot, naked chick like yourself might use this ninja sword to protect yourself from those lecherous, poon-obsessed rapists who keep trying to take pictures of your hot, naked self.


Now that is totally McNinja.

And for those of you who aren't swayed by the naked chick to immediately go out and buy this little lethal beauty, then there are also videos of a Medical Student and an 85 year old grandmother, as well as some man named 'RazorMan'- because obviously something this ninja appeals to a wide demographic.

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates