Thursday 26 March 2009

Busted

To make up for that last, self-pitying moan, here's something worth a cruel chuckle. Or maybe it's because I'm just evil like that.

Anyway, my living room window looks out onto a busy street, a bus stop, and one of the corporate offices for Bank of Scotland. Next to the bus stop is a parking bay- but only after 6:30. Otherwise, you are not under any circumstances allowed to park there. It's 5:00 just now and I saw someone drive up in a very flashy sliver porsche. Then Mr. Parking man walked by, took 3 pictures of the car, from every angle, AND a picture of the sign saying 'no parking' and slapped him a ticket. The owner of the car came back just in time to see the parking man walk around the corner. Hoo, but I love seeing people with more money than me getting slammed with little inconveniences like that.

1 Throwing Stars:

Kira said...

I bet it was you that trashed Fred the Shred's car!

xx

Template by:
Free Blog Templates