Tuesday 31 March 2009

How much do babies love the feeling to clawing and biting their way out of the womb? A whole heck of a lot! Which is why the makers of Peekaru invented the this: a wearable pouch that your little minion can fit into so that you guys can re-create that scene from Alien whenever you want to.


Can you imagine walking down the street that that face staring our from your chest? Also works for dogs and midgets whom you have forced into cooperating with your sick fantasies of Siamese Twins.

2 Throwing Stars:

E-Money said...

OH GOOD GOD. I feel like this gem would be seen often in San Francisco or somewhere in California, but I have yet to run into it. I will run away.

Or I will ask for one when I get knocked up just to freak out unsuspecting strangers. Ha.

Kira said...

I think it's awesome! Will you get one for me when I have a sprog?

Template by:
Free Blog Templates