Tuesday 10 March 2009

The unbelievable (at least in my life) has happened- I'VE BEEN GIVEN A BLOG AWARD!

I know, it's not quite up there with the likes of an Oscar or Nobel Peace Prize, but hey- it's a big deal to me because it means that someone else other than my mom likes and reads my blog.

Booyah!

Super big THANK YOU to Erin over at And Her Heart Is In Ireland for bestowing me the totally awesome Lemonade Award.


Apparently I'm supposed to keep the love flowing (award virgin here), so here are my new instructions:

LEMONADE

Lemonade Award Pictures, Images and Photos

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominees to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won!


10?!?! I don't think I read enough blogs to be able to list 10....okay, that's a lie. I don't leave enough comments/knowish enough people to list 10. They'll just think I'm a crazy, begging for their love and attention like a matchstick girl. Instead, I'll go with 5.

I hereby pass the award along to:
1) Miss Em in ...pardon my English
2)My fellow Wanderlust over at Como lo vevo yo
3)Zonko at Culturally Confused
4)Kiki at Make My Funk
5) Sakura at The Gutter. The Stars (seriously, I am captivated by her blog!)


Thank you all for making my day more bearable!

xx

2 Throwing Stars:

Kelly said...

Thank you! I'm going to pass it along :)

erin - heart in ireland said...

YAY!!

I love your blog, it always makes me laugh, and I love reading about other people abroad :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates