Friday 30 January 2009

Well...I am pretty confident that I got my visa application denied. Several factors seem to indicate this.

Yesterday, I received a UPS letter full of my supporting documents. Passport, diploma, un-accepted bank statements. That was it. No letter of refusal, no more information, that was it. So I sent off some e-mails and tried to leave some messages, but nothing so far. I went online to see what it said I could do:

If we refuse an application for entry clearance and you think that an error has been made, you can ask us to check our decision. This is known as an Administrative Review.
You MUST NOT send any additional documents such as passport or supporting documents with the Administrative Review Request Notice. If the refusal is subsequently overturned, you will be asked to send in your passport. You may request only ONE Administrative Review per refusal decision. Any further review requests for the same refusal decision will not be accepted and will be returned to you. However, where the Administrative Reviewer upholds the refusal but with different grounds, you may request a Review limited to these new refusal grounds.

Must not send any supporting documents? But what about all the freaking bank letters and such I have been asking for and which have been trickling in...and which I have been sending off to the lady in LA...?

So the fact that IF the refusal is overturned then I will have to send my passport back. Seeing that I Have my passport now, it means that I have been denied. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CLOSE TO $20,000 ready...they don't believe my e-statements are real!!!!! And when I go down to the bank to speak with the managers, they say they can't provide anything more legally real and official than what I already sent them. When I go online to the direct customer support centre, they say they'll give me letters...but apparently banks FAIL at reading the directions I provide them, and their letters are deemed insufficient by the British Consulate.

I know that I haven't received an official rejection letter, but I feel that is coming since I have my passport and documents already.

Shit.

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates