Wednesday 21 January 2009



"This is regarding your visa application. My manager will not accept these bank statements. Please see the Immigration Rules regarding maintenance"

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! By now, I have sent this chick 3 different forms of bank statements, all SAYING THE SAME THING, some PRINTED OUT BY THE BANK!

Oh, and btw, I DID SEE ALL THE IMMIGRATION RULES REGARDING MAINTENANCE! I FOLLOWED THEM!

Tomorrow, I am going back to the bank. I am having them stamp EVERY PAGE of my statements. Then, when my official verifying letter comes, I am sending that too. THEN, when my hard copy statements eventually arrive, I will send that too.

Nice that I put Jan.20th as the day I expected to depart. Thank jebus I don't have to deal with things like plane tickets and schedules....but what it means is more time spent at home. And grandma needs new eyewear now...

1 Throwing Stars:

erin - heart in ireland said...

uuuugghhh! hope you get it all figured out soon.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates