Thursday 15 January 2009

I am in my room, just finished putting my bra on, and what do you know, I hear the doorknob turning and in pops grandma. GET THE FRACK OUT OF MY ROOM! I'M GETTING DRESSED!

"Going somewhere?"
"No, it's almost 10 in the morning and I am getting dressed!" You nosey, snooping paedophile!
"You mean you're just getting dressed?!?"
"I'm more dressed than you!" (grandma lives in her PJs and bathrobes until she has to go into the public sphere.)

AND, I had actually been up much earlier, but since I have nothing to do in life at the moment, I take my mornings leisurely. Get my cup of coffee, go online, see if the lovely people at the British Consulate are still alive (note-they're not) and eventually get around to making breakkie and getting dressed.

This better not turn into a habit...I know how to lock a door, and I'm not afraid to use it!

1 Throwing Stars:

Zonko said...

Beautiful... you have such an interesting life!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates