Wednesday 27 May 2009

It's official

The gods fricken hate me.

Today is my FIRST day of my NEW job, so NATURALLY.... I wake up with puffy, swollen eyes due to some crappy alergic reaction.

Excellent.

And because the UK fails in over the counter copious drugs, the best thing I could find was something for hay fever. I know it's supposed to do the same thing that Benedryl does, but damn it, it sure doesn't feel like anything is happening. I took the bloody pill 2 hours ago, and my eyes are still itchy and swollen.

I can't believe I'm sitting here dreaming about how awesome it would be to take 4 massive spoonfulls of Benedryl.

Even though this pill is supposed to be a one-a-day type thing, it's done nothing, so I'm taking another one with lunch. You haven't heard of anyone ODing on allergy pills, right? Right? I mean...it's just a little Clairatin...and I have to be at work in 4 hours!

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates