Thursday 7 May 2009

Expired

I realise that I've been eating a lot of food lately that are long past their expired date. But to be fair, fresh food costs money, and I don't really have a lot of that at the moment, seeing as how I
stupidly ran away from decided I needed a break in between jobs at the NHS and the NLS. This extra time, while giving me plenty of time to knit to my hearts content, has also left me to forage around in the dark abysses of the cupboard for edibles. So far I have found and consumed

  1. Bag of popcorn, best used by August 2008

  2. Bread, failing to notice until slice 3 that it was speckled with little blue dots of mould

  3. Cheese, equally covered in mould, which I simple cut off before putting on the unknowingly mouldy bread

  4. Tea, best used by October 2008

  5. Bengal Lentil Mix from Trader Joe's that my mom sent across 2 years ago with an expiry date so faded, it's tough to tell it's for last year, this year, or 10 years in the future


What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates