Thursday 16 April 2009

Well folks, the unthinkable has happened:

I GOT ANOTHER AWARD!!!!!

The fab E-Money over at BrosB4Hos has graciously bestowed me with



Wha hoooooooooooooooo! Big up thanks to my SF/Sac chica!

The instructions are as follows: 7 things you love followed by 7 tagged people.

1) Brand new fluffy duvets. Nothing beats snuggling up in something soft and warm
2) Knitting and all things related- yarn, needles, notions, the whole kit and kaboodle
3) All kinds of food, particularily, but definately not limited to, Pho, Cheese, Scotch eggs, Croque Monsieurs, clam chowder from a sourdough bread bowl, and beef ribs.
4) My mini-lappy. Bestest present ever, honey, thank you!
5) Being employed- unfortunately this doesn't happen too often for me, but damn I like knowing I'll be getting a paycheck!
6) The ability to drive. You really don't realise how much you miss it until you're in a country where everyone drives on the wrong side of the road and laughs at you because no one ever taught you how to use a stick. I curse you all!
7)Fires- not like the ones that destroy Southern Cali every year, but crackling wee ones in cozy fireplaces, merrily burning away on a cold winter night.

And since awards like these are like the herpes of the blogosphere:
1) Gabi at Out of the Pantry
2)Viridian Flare at the Endless Cast-On
3)Miss Em at ...pardon my English
4)Barbie at ...more than a blog
5)Sarah at Class and Coffee
6)Natalie at Natalie Plain and Tall
7)Erin and Julia at Buliding Luna

So rock on with your bad selves and keep on writing!

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates