Friday 3 April 2009

Another day, another Recruitment Agency crossed off the list...I honestly believe that I have signed up to EVERY temp agency in this city.

But I totally broke my typing record...

64 words per minute baby! BOOYAH!

And the temp agency signed me up for their 'stand by' list- meaning that I am supposed to be dressed and ready on stand by alert to work anywhere between 8 and 9 in the morning. And while I TOTALLY need whatever hours I can get, my body is SO not used to waking up before 9. Damn you, lack of jobs and your reinforcement of my laziness. But I plan on meeting it half way- while I plan to get up by 8 and get ready, I won't get all 'office apparelled' until I get the call. I hate falling into ruts like this where not having anything to get up for only depresses me and makes me want to stay in bed, but then waking up early for nothing only realise how much nothing I have to do...and you can only clean and re-clean the kitchen so many times in one day.

1 Throwing Stars:

erin - heart in ireland said...

I hated that about Ireland, feeling like I had nothing to do so much of the time. And when I substitute taught I hated not knowing if I was going to have work or not, and then 6am phone calls letting me know!

Good luck with finding something!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates