Wednesday 4 February 2009

Sierra Nevada powers cars with beer leftovers


Beer fuels many a late night for people out at bars, but generally speaking it doesn't fuel cars. Until now, that is. Sierra Nevada, brewer of delicious beers, has purchased a MicroFueler, a contraption that produces ethanol from water, sugar and yeast. Yeast also happens to be a major byproduct of beer fermentation, allowing them to make fuel out of beer leftovers.

DVICE: Sierra Nevada powers cars with beer leftovers

Amazing! So basically, all we need to do is DRINK MORE BEER, and then we won't have to rely on foreign oil? Sign me up! I know it's hard, but damn it, if drinking beer will keep America afloat, then I feel it is my patriotic duty to consume as much as possible in order to defeat the terrorists. Sierra Nevada, feel free to deliver as much beer as your little semis can carry. God, they should totally give me a medal.

1 Throwing Stars:

Kira said...

me, too! give me sierra nevada! and a visa!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates