Tuesday 14 July 2009



There's a popular hairstyle here that seems to only be attractive to the less salubrious denizens of Scotland. Namely the cretins who I see puking outside my flat at 10 in the morning, peeing in the alley behind my flat, and chugging White Lightening cider in the Meadows at 10:30 in the morning while screaming into their phone something completely incomprehensible. And apparently it has a name- the Undercut Pony.
You can't really see it in this shot, but basically you shave your WHOLE BOTTOM HALF of your head...because you hate the back of your head. I've seen plenty
of women with this look around my neighbourhood and I really really have no idea why they do it. Because in my book, it's not hardcore, impressive, cool, or wicked- it's retarded.

0 Throwing Stars:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates